|12 12 2019 - Warszawa||Zgłoś się|
Certified English teacher and interpreter. She has been successfully running her business activity regarding language trainings and consultations. She has been gathering her professional experience as a certified language teacher and examiner in Modern School, Metpol Sp. z o.o. and as an Account Manager in Academy of New York. She has also taken part in business meetings, conferences and negotiations many times. She specializes in professional trainings regarding: legal English, business English and trainings relating to a particular parts of business. Moreover, she prepares to language exams, such as: FCE, CAE, TOEFL, ILEC and LCCI. It is worth mentioning that she gained experience in soft business skills. She has accomplished many trainings and courses regarding business communication. Currently she has been running courses regarding topics, such as: „Polite and diplomatic English for hotels’ employees”, „Business culture in UK and USA”, „The art of small talk in business”, „Effective communication in business, both oral and written: business correspondence”, „Legal English: negotiating contracts, mediations and negotiations”, „English for assistants, front desk and administrative employees”. During her professional career she has worked with companies, such as: Baltona, WARBUD, RDBud, Multi Poland, Robico, PwC, TNT Express, ACHA Public Relations and Westin and Sheraton Hotels. She also took part in EU project ‘New qualifications – bigger possibilities’ during which she was running specialized English courses. She cooperates with PAN and IBPRS while writing, proof reading and correction of scientific articles.
The aim of this course is to become familiar with tools and techniques used while negotiations and mediations. Moreover, participants will become familiar with the structure of different types of legal documents and will be sensitized to the most common traps and misleading information in them.
The course is for lawyers, legal assistants and people who work with different types of (not only legal) documents and for those who take part while negotiations and mediations.
MODULE I – INTRODUCTION TO LEGAL ENGLISH
1) Useful words and phrases
2) Confusing legal terms
3) Legal naming (judge, barrister, advocate, etc.)
4) Differences between UK, US, European and Polish law (structure of court, law, jurisdiction, etc)
5) Ridiculous and funny laws around the world
6) Case study
MODULE II – CONTRACTS
1) Types of contracts
2) The structure of contracts and agreements (chosen examples)
3) Forming a contract and agreement
4) Contracts remedies
5) Assignment and third party rights
6) Confusing legal vocabulary in contracts (hereinafter, hereto, aforementioned, etc.)
7) Case study
MODULE III – NEGOTATIONS
1) Preparing to negotiations (strategy, goals, bottom line, etc.)
2) Negotiable instruments
3) Negotiation Style
4) Developing the Business Opportunity
5) Progressing Negotiations
6) From Agreed Terms to Binding Contract
7) The Softer Side of Negotiation
8) Useful phrases (persuasive language)
9) Tools and techniques
MODULE IV – MEDATIONS
1) Preparing and Running a Mediation
2) Overview of the Mediation Process
3) Preparing the Parties and Yourself
4) Connect, Trust and Entrust: the Relationship with the Parties
5) Starting Off: Opening the Mediation
6) Ploughing the Ground: Exploring Issues and Interests
7) Hammering Out a Deal: Helping Parties Negotiate
8) Getting it Over the Line: Reaching Settlement
9) Skills, Emotions and Ethics
10) Communication Skills
11) The Mediator’s Emotions
12) Ethics in Mediation
MODULE V – PRACTICAL EXERCISES AND CASE STUDIES
The cost of participation of one person: 790 PLN + 23% VAT
Please make a payment after receiving a written confirmation, title the transfer by giving training’s code.
VAT shall not be added when a training is publicly funded (at least 70% of total amount of training).
Price includes: participation in training, training materials, coffee break, lunch, certificate of the completion of the coourse.
Hours of training: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Place of training: Warsaw – the training room of MDDP Academy or a conference centre in a city center.
|12 12 2019 - Warszawa||Zgłoś się|